Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Animal Print on Patrol

Kate Spade Cape Mountain Stevie Baby Bag. Image from Kate Spade
The Kate Spade Cape Mountain Stevie Baby Bag from the ongoing Kate Spade Sample Sale online (hurry, today is the last day!): it's not quite the same as the zebra print Jerome Dreyfuss Twee calf hair bag that I was obsessed with last week at the Isabel Marant / Jerome Dreyfuss sample sale, but a heck of a lot more practical. Definitely satisfies my animal print craving. I wasn't planning on splurging on a fancy bag, just using the practical Lululemon Triumphant Tote for my everyday needs, but I'm really excited to have a fun bag with a bold statement print for different occasions, especially at sample sale prices. Thanks Mom! On a similar shopping note, H&M x Marni collaboration launches tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'm going to skip it lest I be tempted as my shopping budget has been maxed out with all my latest Isabel Marant and Mary Katrantzou splurges.
Jerome Dreyfuss Twee bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...