Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Green Peas Review: Tasty Vegan with Variety

There's another menu behind the counter as well as on the left wall
I try my best to eat vegetarian / vegan at least once a week so I was happy to discover a new vegan focused restaurant on the westside: Green Peas on Sepulveda near Culver in Culver City. I really enjoyed my vegan breakfast burrito post Calypso St. Barth x Target launch in May, so I was eager to go back and try some of their other menu items. We ordered off the vegan side of the menu and tried the Gardein Curry Chicken Sandwich with carrot soup and the Veggie Burger with a side salad. Both were hearty and flavorful with lots of food for less than $10 each. It's cheaper than Real Food Daily and healthier and higher quality than Veggie Grill. They have a huge menu with both vegan and non-vegan options and everything looks great; I don't often go out for lunch, but this is going to be one of my go-to lunch places.

Green Peas Restaurant
4437 Sepulveda Blvd
Culver City, CA 90230

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...