Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yoga on the Road

I've been doing a lot of yoga at home and now, on the road, using Yogis Anonymous' free online classes.  I've been to the studio before, taking both Brionhy and Ally's classes, but the convenience of being able to view the same classes on my own schedule in the comfort of my own home or wherever I am, is great (not to mention cost-effective).  So far, I've tried Charlie Samos, Kate Duyn, Kourtney Kaas, Ally Hamilton and Jesse Schein's classes online.  My favorite is definitely Jesse's class which I've actually done a couple of times; it's challenging, has a lot of variety and is fast paced.  Ally's classes are also consistent.  I highly recommend trying out some of these classes at home.  It's definitely a good way to get into yoga if schedules are too hectic that trying to make specific class times are difficult.  They have both classes streaming live as well as archived classes.  I'm not sure how long they will be free online for, so definitely check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...