Monday, October 18, 2010

Equinox - 30 Day Challenge

It's been over five years since I've been a member of a gym, but I finally gave in and signed up for Equinox.  Well sort of / not really; I signed up for Plaza El Segundo Lululemon's (free) Equinox challenge, which is to take 25 classes in 30 days at Equinox in the month of November.  Couple of catches; it's the Equinox in the South Bay, so it's a little far for me, plus I have no idea where I'm going to find the time to go to 25 classes in a month, but I'm looking forward to it.  My favorite yoga teacher, Kourtney Kaas, also teaches there, plus I'm excited to try some of the non-yoga classes; I've heard lots of great things about a variety of Equinox classes.  Contact the Plaza El Segundo Lululemon store for further details if there's any interest:

Lululemon Plaza El Segundo
2008A East Park Place
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 640-9476
end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...