Monday, October 18, 2010

Lanvin Fall / Winter 2005

I finally had the opportunity to wear a Lanvin dress that I bought over 5 years ago yesterday to S&J's wedding.  It's never cold or formal enough in LA to wear it, so I was glad I finally had the chance to break it out.  Living in NYC, we used to attend a number of formal events with work as well as several formal weddings a year, so I developed quite the love for fashion, following New York Fashion Week religiously and acquiring an unhealthy shopping habit.  Plus, in NYC, you can dress up as much as you want for dinner and clubs.  I would definitely wear this dress for a night out.  Now, instead of Lanvin and Marc Jacobs, I'm buying Lululemon :).  Dress is black velvet and tulle with pearl and crystal embellishments, with brown ostrich feathers that shed everywhere, paired with my favorite gold Manolo Blahnik Sederaby shoes from my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...