Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grilled Cheesus

I was inspired to make a simple grilled cheese for lunch today by Finn, from last night's episode of Glee.  Unlike Finn unfortunately, I was not able to discern anything resembling Cheesus in my sandwich, as hard as I tried looking.  At least the sandwich was good though; a hodgepodge of cheddar, gouda, salami and spinach.  Sidenote: I just watched Martha Stewart on today's Oprah.  Martha put together a grilled cheese sandwich bar and they all put my grilled cheese to shame.  Martha has a tendency to do that; I adore her!

It's been a cold and rainy week so far, in stark contrast to last week's record breaking heat.  Today was my third consecutive day of yoga this week at Up Dog; I've made it a point to maximize my unlimited two week trial, although my poor gas mileage negates much of the savings.  Meaghan Townsend is definitely my favorite teacher so far.  My class today with Sara Ivanhoe was pretty good, but I did not care for the other two yoga teachers that I've tried.  I think I'll need to take a recovery break from yoga tomorrow and try spinning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...