Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sulfate-Free Hair Care: L'Oreal EverStrong

 
I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but I finally switched shampoos to a sulfate-free shampoo, L'Oreal EverStrong Sulfate-Free Reconstruct Shampoo and Conditioner, thanks to A.'s recommendation.  Apparently sulfate-based hair care products can be really harsh and drying on the skin and hair, plus possibly lead to more serious side effects. Despite regularly splurging for beauty products, I never really gave much thought to my shampoo and conditioner, just automatically buying the jumbo sizes of Pantene from Costco for as long as I can remember.  My hair has certainly suffered for it: it's been dull, frizzy and lifeless, only made worse by the dry winter weather.  I've only been using L'Oreal for about a week, but I'm quite pleased with the results already: my hair is shinier, tamer and seems to stay cleaner for longer.  It foams up nicely and rinses cleanly, and I like the smell. I'm still not planning on splurging (yet) on hair care, but at $5.99 a piece at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond (cheaper with the occasional coupon) for L'Oreal EverStrong, the price is quite reasonable.





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...