Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Jeans: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flare Review

Update: see here for better pictures of the jeans
I finally bought my first pair of new jeans in several years a few weeks ago: MiH's Marrakesh Kick Flare Star Patch Jeans from a Swirl sample sale. I had never heard of MiH before, but ever since trying on the Citizens of Humanity Angie Jeans, I've been looking for an exaggerated flared pair of mid-rise jeans in a similar light wash, and I liked the little star patches on the MiH jeans, so I took a chance. Besides, trustworthy retailers like Bloomingdales and shopbop carry the line, plus MiH was mentioned by Plum Sykes in this months Vogue, so I figured the brand was legitimate. It's always a scary thing ordering jeans online, particularly in a size and brand that I've never tried before, but fortunately they fit! At less than $50, I'm quite happy with them. I've been wearing them a lot since it's been rather cool in Santa Monica the last few weeks. My only complaint is that they are way long; I just cut the ends with scissors since they came frayed at the edges anyway, but I think I may need to professionally hemmed eventually to get it to fall cleanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...