Thursday, November 18, 2010

INK - New M. Voltaggio Restaurant

Photo from the LA Times
According to the LA Times, Michael Voltaggio is opening his own restaurant at 8360 Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood soon, as early as February (sidenote: so relieved it's going to be West Hollywood, not Downtown LA like originally rumored).  I love the idea of omakase at the bar and "fine-dining" type dishes in casual, sharable atmosphere.  Reminds me of the popular Ludobites concept (I made it to the West Hollywood and Culver City locations; the more recent Downtown and Valley pop-ups are just too far out of my driving radius :)).  It's my favorite kind of restaurant experience and just the direction of LA restaurants; I can't even recall the last time I went to a truly "fine-dining" place.  I haven't been this excited about a restaurant opening in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...