Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote!

Don't forget to vote today! I'll admit (sheepishly), it was my first time voting in a midterm election, but I'll try to be better in the future.  There were lots of important races and issues up for election, from the governor's race to random propositions, so I made it a point to make it to the polls.  Only in Santa Monica is the polling place in the living room of a nice mansion on La Mesa Drive, the most exclusive street in Santa Monica.  Voting capped off a busy day of running around.  Jen and I made it to day 2 and classes 3 & 4 of the Lululemon Equinox Challenge.  So far, we've tried Tabata (20 seconds of high intensity training followed by 10 seconds of rest x 8), yoga, Barre Burn and spinning.  Tabata was really hard and a little painful; I gave up in certain spots.  I liked Barre Burn a little more; it was similar to Pop Physique and Bar Method, which I like.  I'm starting to like spinning more and more as well.  We are totally wiped out and sore and achy everywhere.  We'll see how much of this we can keep up!  The free Lululemon headband today at the Barre Burn class made it all worthwhile :).  The Equinox is awesome: huge, fancy new and clean equipment, spacious studios, large and spotless locker room (with Kiehls products).  If it weren't so expensive and far, I'd definitely consider becoming a member.
Free headband! Unfortunately I found out that I don't like the slipless style; the silicone tugs on my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...