Sunday, November 21, 2010

Night Out at the Culver Hotel

Photo from the hotel
I'm not sure what is up with me and going out late the night before early 5K runs, but last night, we went to a birthday party at the Bar at the Culver Hotel.  I love the upstairs bar which has a sort of cozy vintage parisian / dark hollywood regency glam feel with an illuminated bar, alligator upholstered couches with nailhead trim and vintage deco cocktail tables.  The downstairs is nice too with more of a Parisian bistro feel with live music.  It's a good place for both large and small groups, particularly after dinner at the many nearby restaurants in downtown Culver City.  I was so excited to wear my new black one shouldered Lanvin x H&M dress which I dressed down with black tights, my black glitter Toms flats, and a dark denim jacket.  I love the dress; definitely a statement piece and I got lots of compliments through the night.  It was funny; at the birthday party, I met a girl who I had met earlier in the Lanvin x H&M opening at the Century City Westfield mall. Small world!  I capped off the night with a cheeseburger animal style and fries animal style from In-N-Out across the street.  What can I say, I needed energy for my 5K run in a few short hours (which by the way, was a lot of fun).

Bar at the Culver Hotel
9400 Culver Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...